These men have worked hard for the last 3 days- and the kitchen's now finished. Dust everywhere, everything's covered in inches of fine dust.
Sonia, my wife, is ill with Flu, which she's caught after Brian, our son, brought it home with him just before Christmas. I'm doubling up on my Vitamin C intake - I just can't afford to be ill at the moment, and I don't want to work nightshifts with the flu.
Sonias birthday today. Can't afford to buy her a present again. As normal, it's the same every year. She says it doesn't matter - but it does to me. This year has got to change.
Really busy with visitors today, firstly the builders, then one of my wifes friends from work, then the mother-in-law, with a couple of my wife's cousins. Really grateful for visitors, the house seems too quiet without any kids.
Brians in Spain visting his fried, and Kelly, our daughter has had a sleepover with friends in the nearest town, got to pick her up at 3pm.
Michelle, daughter no 2 came over to see her mum after I'd left for work so I missed her visit.
Had just 1 hour after the visitors left to get something to eat, bath and get ready to work the nightshift again.
Business: No advertising, no sales. Did 6 hours on the retail web site whilst on nightshift. Found I'd used the wrong business for Paypal buttons - got to go back over 450 ish web pages now to correct the buttons. There seems to ALWAYS be something to stop me loading this site - must be fate, I know that once a decisions been made, fate steps in on a character building exercise, testing our inner strength, making sure we're not weak and, therfore, give up.
This is my/our future. I must overcome all difficulties and not give up. I'll just keep plodding away at it, I'm still aiming to get everything on line by the end of January.
New year resolutions, household budget and business goals not done yet. Hopefully, tomorrow!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment