What is with this new retail site of mine? Am I not supposed to get it on line or something?
Soooo Annoying! Computers crashed, terminally, and I've lost a load of stuff I was getting ready to upload to the new website.
If everything happens for a reason,like they say, then I'm starting to have severe doubts. I won't be able to sort it out properly until the weekend either when my night shifts finish.Thank God I've backed most of my stuff up though!
Nothing else to report-up at 2pm, no advertising, no sales, worked nightshift from 7pm to 7am.Managed to spend about 6 hours on my web site work though during the quiet periods.
Running out of St john's Wort tablets now so I'm down to one tablet daily and they still run out tomorrow.
Had a fairly major stress attack whilst at work, brought on by being so busy before I left for work. Started properly at about 7.30pm and lasted through to about 1.30am. Heart Racing, stomach pains,panicky, headache, all for no apparent reason other than I was so busy before I went to work.
Or is it because just the one St John's Wort tablets not enough to work properly?
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment