Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Update

Hello!
Been so long since I've last blogged. What I've decided to do now is make a daily, diary type entry, and I'm sorting the format out as we speak. I'll start this as part of my new, new year routine.
St John's Wort update: I've almost finished the first bottle of tablets now, I've now increased the dose to two tablets daily, and I've had no ill effects from doing so, except I seem to be really tired sometimes.The tablets haven't changed how I think and feel about life, but I 've only had one bad incidence of what I recognise as depression, which lasted about 7 hours and I remember this was brought on by being almost late for work because I got caught behind a doddering old fart on the way to work, driving at only 25-30 in a 60 zone, braking at every bend and being unable to overtake him. I get so angry - no one has the right to interfere with my time, least of all a pensioner who, by rights (and capabilities) should not have been driving anyway.
Business Update: I've been advertising fairly regular, but nothing committed yet, can't seem to get into my old routine somehow. Two new customers, paying $5 each monthly.
Personal Update: It's Christmas Day, had a brilliant day. No business work at all today. Only two disappointments: the first, a big radio controlled car I got for my son doesn't work because of a faulty charger - we've charged it up all day and still got a flat battery. Also constipated, badly, because I'm taking St Johns Wort and haven't been taking the Vitamin C supplement to counteract the constipation effects.
Health Update: Since my last update, my stomach has started to play up again, the windpipe where it meets the stomach feels red raw and feels as though it swells up when walking in the cold air. This is feeding another pain, on my left hand side at the bottom of my ribs, feeding upto the second rib from the bottom of the rib cage, a dull ache which I can control by taking Anadin Extra. I'm still getting the occasional heart palpitation, but nothing compared to what it was doing before I started on the St Johns Wort. the palpitations come when I've just laid down in bed, within, say the first 20-30 minutes. Apart from that, All OK! But, I'm going to see the Company Doctor at work just to make sure.

No comments: