Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday 2nd June - New Month, New Start?



I'm glad May's over and done with. I don't like May at the best of times and, well, this year it's just been exceptionally bad


Anyway, on to better things (ish), and looking forward.My baby girl approaches growed upness today as she starts her first ever paid job, working as a helper in a hairdressing salon in Hunstanton. I managed to sneak a photo of her on her way out on my phone for prosterity.She thinks I'm sad. I think I'm old! Where does time go, and why does it go so fast?



Back to the scan, quickly. I was deeply touched on Thursday when my line manager waited for almost two hours after he'd finished work just to see me (I'd emailed him that morning telling him I needed time off and why). He told me not to worry, that he'd had a friend who gone through the same thing and he was OK after a long course of tablets. But he then told me that if I needed time off, or anything else, I was to ring him personally.Wasn't that good of him?



Otherwise, behind the scenes, everything continues as normal. I finished work at 7am this morning, and back at work 7am tomorrow, then nights again on Monday. I'm having Tuesday and Wednesday off in addition to my days off Thursday to Sunday. When I get home tomorrow afternoon, I'm in the garden again for 3 hours cutting the front & back grass. That'll be Sunday over and done with then.



I'm not doing very well on the smoking front, so I'm going to give it another go when I've been for the scan, before I go back to work, so now, Wednesday night is my day for the Last Fag.



I've reformatted my main business format and it's ready to go. I'll be restarting it the day after I get the scan results back, so that makes it a week on Thursday. I've gone from internet publishing and advertising to magazine publishing, and the first magazines just been finished.



If any of you would like a copy, send me an email at knightrider45atbtinternet.com and I'll send you a PDF copy back by email with pleasure, Monday onwards. It'll be good to get some feedback before it goes to press, so to speak. It's not all about business, there's some other things in there too, like an article on getting your PC ready for Vista, protecting your PC against viruses, an article on depression amonsgt others. Its basically a general interest mag based around business.



I'm hoping to start advertising again by the end of this month, and starting over from scratch again, so I'll be really busy soon again.



Just have to get rid of some of my black clouds in my life first, then I can concentrate on getting money in again!



Paul




This original posting, including any replies, can be found at:http://www.itsmymarket.com/blogs/knightrider45


No comments: