Sunday, December 03, 2006

Saturday 2nd December

What is it with pensioners and three or four year old cars? Can there really be a reason why they only drive at 35-40mph in a 60mph zone? Almost late for work through this one pratt. Worked today 7am-4pm. Very boring day, the site I work at was on extreme alert today but, as always happens, nothing happened, no-one came. Sorry can't give details here, but, believe me, the threat potential was there.
Going back to work after a few days off has started to bring the depression on. I wasn't so bad yesterday, but I recognise it's coming back. I've upped the St John's Wort to 2 full strength tablets, one in the morning and the other at night. Hopefully, it will help.
I've set up another submitter account for myself today (naughty, but I do own the program) and I'm rejoining the safelists under this new identity. When this accounts set up, I'll be able to post an ad to all safelists four days a week instead of just the once. Really need to concentrate on the sales now, turnover's plummeting like crazy, and the drain on my wages gets bigger every week. I've now set up 3 extra accounts with the submitter, and called them Wedenesday, Thursday, & Saturday. Guess when I advertise? The only problem with setting up a submitter account is that I now have to click all validation links each individual safelist sends through to verify my email addresses.
Each safelist needs two different email addresses, and sends through two validation links, both of which have to be confirmed, by clicking on each one, individually . Thats about 3,400 links to be clicked then.

No comments: