Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday 10th April - Deep Inside The Forest Is A Door Into Another Land

Here is our life and home, We are safe, if for ever in the beauty of this place all alone, We keep on hoping,
Maybe,
There's a place where we don't have to run,
Maybe,
There's a time we'll call our own, living free in harmony and totally debt free,
We keep on hoping, Maybe,
Take me home, take me home.

I cannot find this door in the forest to take me to this other land. I have just sorted my wages out again, which I hate doing, because it's so dammed difficult. I have paid the mortgage, THAT telephone bill, the heating oil again (three months oil gone in 6 or 7 weeks, AGAIN,) and the secured loan.

£1,300 gone in seconds. Now, there is no cash left for petrol for the month, the Council tax, my cigarettes, and my business.

How I wish I'd never, ever, ever, seen this house.

The business closes at the end of this month. 2 years work down the pan. What a criminal waste of my life, my hopes, dreams and ambitions.

And all for a stupid house.

I'll feel better tomorrow. I promise. Okay then, I hope.
Paul

This original posting, including any replies, can be found at:http://www.itsmymarket.com/blogs/knightrider45

No comments: