Finished the night shift at 7am, in bed after getting home and checking emails at 8.30, up at 12 dinnertime (or Lunchtime as you say here in Norfolk) and got started
I'm joining loads of new lists, or creating new additional memberships in them. A total of 600 new accounts - that gives me a total of 1,200 email confirmation links to click on to verify my email addresses are valid.
This takes hours to do! But it will be worth it - I'll be able to advertise to another one and half million people when its finished. Just have to hope that some of these new prospects actually read their emails and not just delete them!
As you can see from the heading on this blog, I've had 2 new sales overnight. A brilliant feeling when the business works like this. Only a few quid each admittedly, but, in the words of Tessa Cohen (Tesco - yes, that's where the name comes from - ) Every Little helps.
As well as working on the retail site getting that ready for uploading as soon as I can, I'm hitting the other side of the business as hard as I can. My number one target is to get the business books balnced to relieve pressure on my wages every month.
See, when the St Johns Wort kicks in and works ok, I'm OK. Just get energy from somewhere. It's not pschcological either - I genuinely feel OK, and have done so for the last 2 days or so. I just hope I'm not tempting fate here - The only major downside to the St Johns Wort is that it makes me so tired , which is really bad as I work nightshifts!
But the tiredness could also be a result of the long hours in front of the computer, and the fact that I only get between 4-5 hours sleep a day, and for you day workers out there, thats the same as you getting up at 3am every day if you go to bed at 11!
What time did you get up today? And you've had how many hours sleep?
Until tomorrow,
Paul
"Eliminating Failure as an option"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment