Well, here we are, the first month of the year is almost over already. Plans and resolutions blown out of the water.
Still off work and decorating - and believe it or not, I'm even behind schedule here as well. I was aiming on finishing this section of the decorating by the end of Wednesday, and spending Thursday & Friday on the business - well, I reckon now I'm going to have to spend Thursday decorating as well, and if I finish the painting & putting up the ceiling tiles then, that will give me just Friday free on the business.
My stomach ulcer has started to play up today - the windpipe feels as though it's red raw inside again. Run out of stomach tablets, can't get any more now until Thursday
No new sales, no advertising today.
"Eliminating Failure as an option"
Until Tomorrow,
Paul
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment