Made one new sale on the business - this is a repeat subscription fee, otherwise, 20 people have checked my website after hitting the ads with the submitter yesterday, but there's no new sales.
Haven't advertised today - no time. Try again tomorrow.
Last nights shift dragged with countless interuptions again. Hard when you just want to be on your own. Night off tonight, but I'm back at work on overtime at 7am tomorrow morning, so I'm up at 5 again.
Bodyclock, obviously, totally shot through.
Spent the afternoon after getting up after 4 hours sleep sorting out the fence that was blown down on Thursday, geting the posts up, re-cementing, replacing again. Still not finished - I'm aiming to finish off tomorrow after coming home from work, after I've sent more ads out using the submitter.
I've had the day off from the computer apart from checking emails and the blogs and - I've started to transfer my retail web site over to my American servers to save some money.
Shortfall total to date on the £50,000 target earnings: £1,471.69
Until tomorrow
Paul
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment