Payday tomorrow - and I'm peed off about it already because again, I haven't got enouggh to meet all the bills. Still haven't done this new years budget yet either, so I'm walking into the dark.
Why am I like this? Why do I put off the important things, knowing I'm constantly going to struggle? I know I'm scared - I never make enough money to meet all the bills every month, let alone saving anything. I guess I just don't want to know how far from the target I'm going to be.
The business now costs me, what, £250.00 monthly to run, and with very few customers, it's having to be paid out of my wages.
Anyway, spent most of today sorting out the retail web site - I want this on line by the end of the month if I can. Then I can move on.
Target Earnings today: £137.36
Actual Earnings: £ 0.00
Business Sales: £ 7.45
Total Shortfall: £129.91
Shortfall to Date: £512.79
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment